Randy Malone has extensive experience in alcoholic beverage sales and licensing matters and regularly advises manufacturers, distributors and retailers on legal matters relating to alcoholic beverages. Mr. Malone’s numerous contacts with state, federal and local agencies allow him to assist clients in obtaining all necessary licenses and permits required for sale or distribution of alcoholic beverages. Mr. Malone’s experience with national and local restaurants, hotels, manufacturers, brewers, retail and entertainment venue clients allow Randy to efficiently assist clients to stay compliant in this highly regulated industry.
Mr. Malone also represents licensees in alcoholic beverage enforcement actions, both at the local and state level.
- Represents local and national restaurant chains, grocery and convenience stores with licensing, compliance and marketing issues
- Responsible for licensing over 30 national chain restaurants
- Assists breweries and wineries with permitting and brand registrations
- Represents clients in obtaining variances and special use and conditional use permits
- Responsible for licensing over 400 Oklahoma locations for national retail chain
- National Association of Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Attorneys
- National Association of Licensing and Compliance Professionals